Team Registration Process
Each team has one Team Captain, who creates the team using our registration system.
- Visit the Account page. If you have an account (email) in our system, then you can log in or reset your password if you don't remember. If you are not in our system, you must create an account.
- Create Your Team. Once you are logged in, you can create your new team including your team name, division and indicate if you are a Corporate Challenge Team.
- Add Your Players. You must then add players to your team. If their email addresses are in the system (i.e. they've been registered to a team before), we'll find them. Be sure to use the same email address. You must use real email addresses so that your team members can log in as well.
- Submit Payment. Payment must be made online by credit card (Visa or Mastercard only). If you require a receipt, please contact email@example.com.
- Complete the Online Waiver. All players added to the Team should recieve a Confirmation Email with a link to reset their password for their account. Once their password has been reset, they can complete the mandatory online waiver. No Waiver, No Play!
If anyone does not receive the Confirmation Email that they were added to a team, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
At any point before the Registration Deadline, you can update your team, add/remove players, and even switch divisions if they aren't full. After the Registration Deadline, no changes can be made to your team.
Every team has a Team Captain. This is the person that is responsible for registering the team, filling out all of the important details, and completing the payment.
The Team Captain is also the person who ensures that all team members complete the Online Waiver and show up for their games.
In the event of a dispute or issue with the team, only the Team Captain can speak on behalf of the team.