Super-Spike is committed to protecting the privacy and confidentiality of your personal information. Our policy below is based on the National Standard of Canada Entitled Model Code for the Protection of Personal Information.
- Accountability: Super-Spike is responsible for the personal information under it's control. All personal information collected by or provided to us remains confidential.
- Identifying purposes: When collecting personal information, we will clearly identify the purpose for its collection at or before the time the information is collected.
- Consent: Expressed knowledge and consent is required before collecting, using, or disclosing any personal information, except where required or permitted by law.
- Limited collection: The collection of personal information will be limited to what is necessary for the purposes identified by Super-Spike.
- Limiting use, disclosure and retention: Personal information may only be used or disclosed for the purpose for which it was collected, except with the consent of the individual or as required by law. Personal information may only be retained for the period of time to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected.
- Accuracy: Personal information will be kept as accurate, complete and current as is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it is to be used.
- Safeguarding customer information: Personal information will be protected by security safeguards that are appropriate to the sensitivity of the information.
- Openness: Super-Spike will make information available to our customers about its management policies and practices.
- Customer access: Upon request, a customer shall be informed of the existence, use and disclosure of their personal information.
Information Provided Directly by You
- Account registration: If you register on this website, then as part of such registration we will ask you to provide certain personal data, including your name, your email address, postal code, phone number and password.
- Communication with Super-Spike: We collect personal data that you voluntarily give us when you contact us with inquiries (including by filling out relevant forms on our websites), respond to one of our surveys, contact our customer support regarding a problem you are experiencing or otherwise contact us.
- Transactions: We collect details of transactions including information you provide to enable us to fulfill your orders, which may include financial information such as your credit card number. As a paying user, we will receive your payment transaction details (for example, your name, the amount paid and the date of payment).
- Payment Information: We collect payment and billing information when you register for certain paid Services. For example, upon registration we ask you to designate a billing representative, including name and contact information. You may also provide payment information, such as payment card details, which we collect via secure payment processing services. If you sign-up for a free trial account, you are not required to enter your credit card information unless and until you decide to continue with a paid subscription to the Services.
- Identity Verification: In some cases (for example if you request a refund) we may ask you to provide us information such as your billing information (name, transaction ID, last 4 digits of the credit card associated with the account, billing date, etc.), email address, login name, and if needed, information that verifies your identity, in accordance with applicable law.
Information Collected Automatically
Like many other commercial websites, we use certain technologies, such as tools for collecting usage data, cookies, web beacons, pixels, and similar technologies, to automatically collect information that may contain personal data as you navigate our websites or interact with communications we send to you, subject to your consent.
Device and Usage Data: When users come to our websites, we may track, collect, and aggregate information indicating, among other things, which pages of our websites were visited, the order in which they were visited, when they were visited, and which hyperlinks were clicked. We also collect information from the URLs from which you linked to our websites. Collecting such information may involve logging the IP address, operating system and browser software used by each user of the websites. We may be able to determine from an IP address a user’s Internet Service Provider and the geographic location of his or her point of connectivity.