MTS Super-Spike endeavors to provide everything you need in one location once you arrive on site at the Maple Grove Rugby Park.
A licensed and sheltered beverage gardens is central to the festival grounds at MTS Super-Spike. The beverage gardens are open from 5:00 PM – 12:30 AM on Friday July 21, and from 11:00 AM to 12:30 AM on Saturday July 22. Attendees must be over 18 years of age to gain access. There is a wide selection of beer and spirits available in the beverage gardens along with non-alcoholic drinks.
- Absolutely no outside alcohol is permitted on site: it will be confiscated and result in immediate eviction.
- Bags and coolers are allowed on site, but will be subect to bag checks by security.
- Bag Check Storage is available for a nominal fee on site ($5.00).
- Maple Grove Rugby Park is not a campground. No overnight camping, no open flames, no BBQs allowed on site.
- No pets are allowed on site.
- Numerous ATM Machines are available on site.
- A ton of food trucks and product vendors will be on site throughout the event.
- Free water stations and Cool Down Facilities are available at the venue.
- Numerous washroom facilities are available on site (no change rooms).
- A First Aid Station with paramedics will be accessible for participants at all time throughout the event.
- Professional Event Security and Winnipeg Police are on site at all times to ensure the safest atmosphere possible for all participants and attendees.
- There will be Zero Tolerance for tailgating and/or open alcohol on site.